Exchange Policy for - Sales Items
All Comme Il Faut shoes cheaper then Euro 129,- (ex vat) are considered "Items For Sale".
Sales Items have a restricted Return Policy:
- No Money is refunded.
- All goods must be returned in perfect unchanged, unworn and unscratched conditions.
So be careful when trying on shoes.
- Sales Items can be returned/exchanged but ALL shipping costs (back and forth) will be on your behalf.
in order to exchange Sales Items you need to return the shoes on your
behalf and then purchase a "Return Service" from our website.
costs for the "Return Service" are equal to the shipping costs we have
to pay for sending you a new pair of shoes to your location.
- If you wish to receive new items with a higher cost price then you ordered, you will need to pay the price difference.
price differences are refunded for exchanged items, so make sure you
select a new article with at least a similar price as the one you
Well done! You decided to purchase a real and hand made product.
- This means you get the best leathers and materials of which shoes can be made off.
- Hand made shoes also means you can see the hand work.
- This means you will receive shoes that are made for your foot (!), and not shoes that are made to fit for a machine so it can be mass produced.
- Also minor 'flaws' and color differences might appear as our shoes are not mass-produced machine products with massive fall-out, labor and environment are exploited.
and textiles are natural products. So differences will appear as not
one single square inch of material will be similar to the next.
cost price for these shoes are much much higher then your standard
shoe-store as all the shoes on our website are actually made by hand by
real shoe makers, with real jobs, not by underpaid machine serving workers under bad labor conditions.
- Each model/design is produced in only 60 pairs. Worldwide. So each shoe you purchase is practically a collectors item.
- Lisadore is a two person company, not a Multinational. So we will do our best to offer you the best possible service, possible within our means.
- Most of our shoes go directly from Maker to Client, but sometimes shoes are tried on by a client. Shoes that are received with the golden shoe soles are very delicate can show minimal/unimportant usage after for trying them on. The Beige soles come with a plastic shop-protection layer that needs to be taken of before final use.